perpetuallybefuddled said: Hey hey hey. What about leviathan dragons that can leap out of the water and glide and have long fins from their eyebrows to the tip of their tail…. omg i need to try and draw this
I can’t seem to nail down anything solid with that idea, unfortunately, but you’re welcome to try!
randomhorrors said: like a sting ray???
maaaaybe?? but less sea pancake, probably
Scaly, toothy things -which I guess isn’t much of a surprise, given that a good… mm, 50-70% of the blog is dragons or dinosaurs or dinosaur dragons. I got into the habit of drawing that sort of thing when I was really young, and I never quite got out of it.
Also disembodied eyes for some reason.
- Do you prefer traditional drawing, or digital?
- How long have you been drawing?
- How many classes have you taken?
- Do you have a DeviantArt, personal website, or art blog?
- What’s your favorite thing to draw?
- What’s your least favorite thing to draw?
- How often do you use references?
- Do you draw professionally, or just for fun?
- How much time do you spend drawing on an average day?
- Are you confident about your art?
- How many art-related blogs do you follow?
- Is it okay for people to ask you about your process?
- Do you prefer to keep your art personal, or do you like drawing things for other people?
- Do you ever collaborate with others?
- How long does an average piece take you to complete?
- Do you draw more today than you did in the past, or do you draw less?
- Do you think you’re justified in giving other people art advice?
- What are you currently trying to improve on?
- What is the most difficult thing for you to draw?
- What is the easiest thing for you to draw?
- Do you like to challenge yourself?
- Are you confident that you’re improving steadily?
- Do you draw more fanart, or more original art?
- Do you feel jealous when you see other people’s art, or inspired? (Be honest!)
- Do you like to draw in silence, or with music?
- For digital artists: what program(s) do you use?
- For digital artists: how many layers does a typical piece require?
- For traditional artists: what medium do you like most? (Pencil, charcoals, etc)
- For traditional artists: How do you usually start on a big piece? (Light sketch, colored lead, sketchpaper, etc)
- What inspires you to not just make art, but to be a better artist?